Banana Bread High Protein Smoothie
What can be better than the mixture of Creamy Cinnamon Roll flavor and Banana's to give you a delicious smoothie that will destroy your cravings? That's right, nothing! Especially when you're "hangry" or need something out of the norm when dieting. Our Banana Bread Protein Smoothie is the perfect snack during the day that is healthy and high in protein.
This recipe features the finest Plant-Based Protein from Vegun Nutrition – you can ensure you are getting a clean, delicious, and Certified Vegan Plant-Protein from a brand you can trust! Whether you use Vegun Nutrition’s protein powder in this recipe or your favorite beverage – we deliver on all angels to provide the perfect protein shake!
Enjoy this Banana Bread Protein Smoothie Recipe!
- 1 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain dairy-free Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop VPLANT™ Cinnamon Roll
- 1 frozen banana
- ice as needed
MACROS – Calories: 366 Protein: 28g Fats: 10g Carbs: 44g
- Add the unsweetened almond milk, full fat plain dairy-free greek yogurt, protein powder, frozen banana into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- If you find your shake is too thick, you can always add some more almond milk, little by little, to the blender for a consistency you enjoy!
Enjoy your Banana Bread Protein Smoothie!