Brownie Batter Overnight Protein Oats
Are you tired of the same old boring oatmeal every morning that does not have much flavor to it? Never take the most important meal of the day for granted again. It’s time to power up your morning oats and pack it with delicious plant based protein. Check out our high protein Brownie Batter Overnight oats to start your morning off right!
This recipe features the finest Plant-Based Protein from Vegun Nutrition – you can ensure you are getting a clean, delicious, and Certified Vegan Plant-Protein from a brand you can trust! Whether you use Vegun Nutrition’s protein powder in this recipe or your favorite beverage – we deliver on all angels to provide the perfect protein shake!
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup mashed banana, or pumpkin
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (or more, to taste)
- 2 tbsp baking stevia (or 1/4 cup sweetener that measures like sugar, to taste)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 scoop VPLANT™ Creamy Chocolate
MACROS – Calories: 444 Protein: 28g Fat: 10g Carbs: 70g
- Combine and mix all ingredients in a bowl, mug or Mason jar.
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least two hours to chill.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Enjoy your protein packed Brownie Batter Overnight oats!