High Protein Vegan Chocolate Cookies
You read that right, Cookies! Our Vegan Chocolate Protein Cookie recipe is the perfect guilt free snack to satisfy your cravings! After all, we all need a cookie every once in a while! This recipe is guilt free and easy to add in to your nutrition plan – even if you’re dieting. We have crafted the perfect recipe here in the VN Kitchen to add a little fun to your diet while using VPLANT™
This recipe features the finest Plant-Based Protein from Vegun Nutrition – you can ensure you are getting a clean, delicious, and Certified Vegan Plant-Protein from a brand you can trust! Whether you use Vegun Nutrition’s protein powder in this recipe or your favorite beverage – we deliver on all angels to provide the perfect protein shake!
Enjoy this delicious Vegan Chocolate Protein Cookie Recipe!
- 1 cup (6 Servings) of VPLANT™ Creamy Chocolate
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 whole banana (peeled and mashed)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp dairy free milk
- 1 tbsp slivered almond (optional)
MACROS – Calories: 156 Protein: 20.5g Fats: 4g Carbs: 10g
(Per Cookie - Recipe is for six cookies)
- Preheat oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit and prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine VPLANT™ Creamy Chocolate, almond flour, baking powder and salt. Mix it well with a spoon.
- In another bow combine mashed banana and vanilla extract.
- Now, spoon the mashed banana into the protein powder mix and mix slightly with a spoon.
- Then add dairy free milk and mix again with a spatula/spoon until a thick batter is formed. Lastly fold in slivered almond.
- With the help of a cookie scoop place 6 round cookies on the cookie sheet.
- With a small bowl press the cookies from the center gently to flatten a bit.
- Place the cookie sheet in the middle rack of the oven and bake it for 12-14 minutes.
- Take out the cookies and let them cool completely before handling or else they might break. As they cool down these cookies will become sturdy and chewy.
Enjoy your Chocolate Protein Cookies!