Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Fudge Brownie
Vegan Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Fudge Brownies, Yep that's right BROWNIES! Truth is dieting can get boring, so its important to throw foods in to mix things up. Satisfy your sweet tooth and make gains with a delicious protein packed brownie. Enjoy a brownie as your pre/post workout meal or if you need a quick snack on the go!
This recipe features the finest Plant-Based Protein from Vegun Nutrition – you can ensure you are getting a clean, delicious, and Certified Vegan Plant-Protein from a brand you can trust! Whether you use Vegun Nutrition’s protein powder in this recipe or your favorite beverage – we deliver on all angels to provide the perfect protein shake!
Enjoy this delicious Vegan Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Fudge Brownie Recipe!
- 4 Scoops of VPLANT™ Creamy Chocolate
- 1/2 cup cacao powder (2 oz)
- 1/4 cup arrowroot (1 oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (1 oz)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 1/2 cup applesauce (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar ( 6oz)
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix together, end with adding hot water. Batter will be thick runny. Spread protein bar batter into a lightly coconut oil greased 11×7 baking dish. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 10 slices. Store in refrigerator if you have left overs.
MACROS – Calories: 198 Protein: 11g Fats: 3g Carbs: 31g