Vegan Protein Gingerbread Cookies
Tis’ the season for delicious gingerbread cookies! You can make your favorite holiday cookies guilt free with added protein. During the holiday season, it can be tough to stay on target with your diet – so it is important to have a few recipes that can allow you to stay festive and enjoy the treats of the holidays at the same time.
This recipe features the finest Plant-Based Protein from Vegun Nutrition – you can ensure you are getting a clean, delicious, and Certified Vegan Plant-Protein from a brand you can trust! Whether you use Vegun Nutrition’s protein powder in this recipe or your favorite beverage – we deliver on all angels to provide the perfect protein shake!
Enjoy this delicious Gingerbread Christmas Cookie Recipe!
Gingerbread Christmas Cookies
- 1/8 cup Cinnamon Roll VPLANT™!
- 3 tbsp – Natural Creamy Peanut butter
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- 1 tbsp Stevia or Monk fruit Extract (Only if you have a stronger sweet tooth!)
MACROS – Calories: 106 Protein: 5g Fats: 8g Carbs: 5g (Per Cookie)
- Blend all ingredients until you achieve cookie-dough consistency. Taste to ensure you've achieved your desired level of sweetness. Adjust accordingly.
- Roll your cookie dough into a nonstick cookie tray and cut out your Christmas shapes with a cookie cutter (think trees, snowmen, and Santa's).
- Bake at 340 degrees F (170 C) for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Now comes the most important step: Allow the cookies to cool completely. If you try to eat them before they've cooled, they'll crumble.
- If you want to decorate your cookies, add some melted dark chocolate, calorie-free chocolate syrup, cocoa powder, shredded coconut, or whatever toppings you fancy the most.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cooke Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
Note(s): You can substitute cashew or almond butter. You can substitute coconut milk. Ground ginger and allspice or pumpkin pie spice is optional.
Happy Holidays! Enjoy this delicious Gingerbread cookie recipe to fulfill your sweet tooth!